The Sunshine Blogger Award – 2018
I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Jenny Litchfield a Kiwi Blogger, she writes a lot about nature, loves her garden and believes in conservation, a lady after my own heart.
Thank you, Jenny, it is a very muggy damp day today, but you have made the sunshine on me even though I’m inside sitting at my computer and there is no sun shining outside today.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The sunshine blogger award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
This is the third time I have been nominated for this award but I happily accept it as it always brightens up my day and I hope it does the same for you.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Jenny’s Questions for me
1. Who inspires you and why?
My Family – I’m very proud of them and I love them all.
This photo is four generations, the baby is my twelve great-grandchild, I have had two more great-grandchildren born since this photo was taken.
2. Where is the most relaxing place you have been?
To be quite honest I don’t really relax anywhere except my home, it is my sanctuary, where I can see and see everything that makes my life perfect, my husband, family, and garden where I really relax, usually pulling weeds and pruning plants of dead flowers.
3. What song/music puts you in a good mood? Christian Music
How Great Thou Art with lyrics performed by Chris Rice
4. What kind of weather do you like the most? Sunny, but not too hot.
This is a perfect day for me, this photo was taken in Waitara, my hometown and I love it, in the background, you can see Mount Egmont/Taranaki NZ.
5. Do you have a favorite quote that you like to share?
“Learn to write by doing it. Read widely and wisely. Increase your word power. Find your own individual voice though practicing constantly. Go through the world with your eyes and ears open and learn to express that experience in words.”
My Questions for you:
1. What inspires you to write
2. How many times a week do you post a blog
3. How would you describe your blogging style?
4. Have you ever thought about quitting blogging?
5. Where do you want to be five tears from now?
Please check out Jenny Litchfield blog, you won’t be disappointed it is awesome.
There is never any obligation with my nominations.
If you’re unable to participate for any reason, please accept this as a gesture of my appreciation.