I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Elisabet, she is the Author of Cloud Walker blog, she says she is a lady who lives in the clouds with her imagination and dreams.
Sorry Elisabet, taking so long to do this award, which I do appreciate very much, the last six weeks have been a very trying time for me, with a family death and my husband being in the hospital for eight days, the time has run away.
Let’s face it it is never too late to carry this award forward to new bloggers.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story about how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select (up to 15) other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and provide a link to to the post you created.
Questions for me
1. Why do I blog?
Love the connection to my followers, some of them I know as well as my family, that is what happens when you continually read their posts.
2. What most frustrates you about blogging?
Only one thing frustrates me when I get a like, and they haven’t added their website to their profile on gravatar.
3. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Writing poetry and reading my followers blogs.
4. How do you define success?
Success is what you make of the word, in my late seventies, I would say I have had success throughout my life, that is how I got to old-age, think positively aways.
5. What is the one thing you most want from your followers?
The feeling of happiness when I read their posts, that isn’t always possible as many have troubled lives and at times I shed tears for them, just keep writing, it helps many bloggers to come out the right side of the sadness.
6. What is the one thing you most want to give the people you follow?
Love and understanding, two things.
7. How do you define the difference between positive and negative criticism?
Not sure, never had any criticism on my blog, I have very nice followers that all show respect for me, as I do for them.
8. How do you deal with moments when a blogger you like posts something you don’t like?
Never had that problem, my thought’s and respect cover everything in life and I respect what they write as they do mine
9. Is your blog a journal, a literary experiment, performance art or none of that?
None of these, it is whatever appears in the WordPress reader that gives me an idea for writing, especially poetry challenges.
10. What is a success as a blogger?
Able to come up with a post most days, it keeps a writer happy.
11. By your definition, do you consider yourself successful?
Yes, love writing new forms of poetry it makes my day.
Questions for My Nominees:
- What made you start your very own blog?
- What do you prefer, books or movies?
- What motivates you to write routinely on your blog?
- Name one song that describes you.
- What is the one habit you would like to develop the most?
- If you are given 36 hours of time, which tourist destination would you like to visit?
- What is your favorite topic to blog about?
- If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
- What is the one thing that you are most proud of?
- What is the one thing that you wish to create?
Now is the time to nominate a few blogs :).
This is the first post from Mr Travel Gems, as his name say’s he travels, he may surprise you with his findings.
This person has a website which covers many things, check out her photos, rats, and hamsters
I cannot find her name, please check out her webcams and have a laugh, she is an interesting blogger.
Aamina Patan writes very interesting poetry, please have a look, nice blog.
Merry Motherhood writes about “Musings of a first-time mother”.
Ronda Kendrick has very interesting poetry on her attractive website, have a peep.
Robbin Baczewski is a Certified Caregiver Coach
Donkey Whisperer is a lover of donkeys, really cute photos
Erhynireh is a very caring lady I have known for some years on the WordPress platform, I fully recommend her as a great writer.
Following Voice – Anjali Designer wear on Facebook, you may know her she has an attractive blog with many followers.
iScriblr – Classing herself as a Ghostwriter, I Say she is a wonderful lady with a heart of gold, and a love for writing and humans.
I have nominated eleven, if any of you would like to join in on the fun, please accept the award, I would really appreciate it, spread the love. Peace to all.
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who follows, comments, likes, or simply takes a quiet tour of my blog. I appreciate each and every one of you! There is never any obligation with my nominations.
If you’re unable to participate for any reason, please accept this as a gesture of my appreciation.