Photo Credit – photo by Caterina Sanders via Unsplash
Heads Under Water
Three brown bears had had their head underwater fishing for some time.
The white bear stood guard but was becoming deeply concerned as he caught sight of a movement coming toward them, a human was approaching slowing taking photos, but white bear felt terror within him.
White bear decided he wasn’t waiting any longer, time to move, roaring out danger to the three brown bears still with their heads under the water, white bear hurriedly moved on, hoping his mates got away from the danger, perhaps they had gone to sleep permanently with their heads still under the water, they never heard him.
The TLT rules are simple:
- Write three lines to go with the weekly photo prompt.
- Your lines can be poetry, micro-fiction, micro non-fiction, quotes you think fit the photo prompt or just a really long caption – everything goes as long as it’s three lines long.
- A link back to this post would be nice (it’ll make me feel obliged to swing by yours to read your three lines, and some of your readers might want to join in, too – the more, the merrier, right?).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales – it’ll make it easier for others to find it in the Reader.
- Read other participants’ lines.