Emily reads and writes always has and nothing gives her more joy and pleasure than playing games.
Please check her attractive blog.
- Link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions you are given.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask the people you nominate 3 new questions.
Here are the questions I was asked
- Can you remember the first story you ever wrote? Can you remember what triggered it/influenced it? Or are you more like me – writing so much that you can’t remember that far back?
- Why do you write online, opposed to keeping your writing to yourself? I only ask because I used to be very private about my writing. I didn’t have the courage to show anyone because I was too scared that they’d criticize it. Was it the same for you?
- Which one of these do you think is the more powerful – a sad story that makes the tears flow, or a story that fills you with confidence and determination? I think it’s interesting; obviously, both are powerful, because they affect us so much, but which does so more?Here are my Answers – I started blogging many years ago, Squidoo, HubPages is just a couple of them. This blog on WordPress is the first one I have put my heart and soul into it every day.
Question 2. At first, I was very wary about sharing my writing but it does not worry me now if someone does not like it, they do not have to read it.
Question 3. I like all types of stories, I do not consider one more powerful than the other. In the last few months, I cannot read long or small lettered writing as my head becomes too painful concentrating on the screen, so I prefer poetry that I don’t have to follow the lines across the page.
So now I need to give my nominees three new questions. Here we go!
Name your favorite author, favorite musician/music group, favorite book, and favorite movie.
I think that’s more than three answers in one question so I will leave it at that if you like you can answer the questions I was asked.
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who follows, comments, likes, or simply takes a quiet tour of my blog. I appreciate each and every one of you!
There is never any obligation with my nominations.
If you’re unable to participate for any reason, please accept this as a gesture of my appreciation.