Sunshine Blogger Award
I was nominated by “The Bag Lady” the second time I have received the Sunshine Blogger Award. I’m very pleased to accept it and move it down the chain off Bright Shining Blogs around the universe
I thank you, you are a great person, that love your family and even though she is handicap she doesn’t let life get her down and I enjoy reading your posts every day.
1. Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
2. Answer the questions from your nominator.
3. Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post on your blog
That wasn’t too hard, now for the Questions I need to answer:
- Have you ever got lost in a maze? – I have never been in a maze, but I mostly would get lost.
- Do you have any unusual fears or phobias? – Yes Heavy rain – https://hubpages.com/health/my-phobia-fear-of-heavy-rain
- Do you believe in the Loch Ness Monster? – No, Have seen many large monsters’ eels over the years in rivers, don’t annoy them and they won’t worry you.
- If you could travel to one place in the past, when would it be and why? – Around the bottom half of the North Island in NZ looking for lost ancestors in Cemeteries.
- If you could have one magical power what would it be and why? – Wings to fly, so I have no need to use an aircraft.
- What’s your favorite part of the day? – Evenings after tea and dishes are washed.
- What was your dream job when you were growing up? – Never had a dream job, work because of necessity, rage trade, kitchen maid, waitressing in hotels and fish shops etc.
- What’s your weirdest experience? – Driving home one night on dusk and a stone hiding my window screen and shattering it, the loud explosion I thought I had hit a tree.
- What’s your lucky number? – Seven that was the number of family members sitting down around the table every evening for a meal, I never buy Lotto tickets.
- What makes you happy? – Sitting at my computer writing with my husband on the couch beside me watching television.
- What’s your favorite mythical creature? – Fairies and Angels, I believe in them all though I have never seen one, dreams are free.
- Now My questions for you
1. What is your best childhood memory?
2. What is your favorite music
3. Where is your happy place?
4. Have you a favorite quote if so please share?
5. What does a perfect day look like to you?
6. What was your greatest accomplishment to date?
7. What was one of the most defining moments in your life?
8. What do you like to achieve with your blog?
9. What are your favorite foods to snack on?
10.If you could witness any event in the past or future, what would it be?
11. Where is your ultimate vacation spot?
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who follows, comments, likes, or simply takes a quiet tour of my blog. I appreciate each and every one of you!
There is never any obligation with my nominations.
If you’re unable to participate for any reason, please accept this as a gesture of my appreciation.