I have been awarded “The Liebster Award” again for the fourth time.
I would like to thank the blogger who nominated me, Robin Cochran, she is a very friendly fifty plus lady and loves writing.
What is the Liebster Award?
The word “Liebster” (originating in German) has several definitions — dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued. In the current context, this award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers.
Here are the rules:
Acknowledge the blog that nominated you, and display the award.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
Give 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 11 blogs.
Notify those blogs of the nomination.
Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 Random Facts About Me:
Here is a link that sums me up very well
Photo Credit – A rose for all my followers, I thank you for the likes, comments and just you being you I enjoy your blog very much.
11 Questions for Me:
1. What was your favorite age?
School leaving age and relive the last sixty years again.
2. What is your most prized possession?
My husband, the best thing that ever happened to me,
3. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled, eggs upset my stomach ate any other way, too rich.
4. Who is your favorite author or poet?
I don’t have a special one, enjoy most books.
5. Can you dance well?
No, but I used to Rock and Roll in Elvis Presley days.
6. What is one of your favorite quotes?
Learn by doing.
7. What word in your language do you like most?
I love listening to other languages and enjoy most words in English.
8. Do prefer the ocean or the mountains?
I like both. I live beside the ocean, only 30-minute drive to the Mount Taranaki/Egmont.
9. What was your greatest accomplishment to date?
Inner peace with no fear what the future holds for me (I have cancer for those that don’t know).
10. What is your favorite food?
Anything that’s sweet.
11. Can you sing well?
Used to, but since I lost half my lip with ACC cancer I cannot sing or laugh, but that does stop me from smiling.
My Nominees – Blogs I have visited recently and enjoyed
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who follows, comments, likes, or simply takes a quiet tour of my blog. I appreciate each and every one of you!
Questions for My Nominees:
- Coffee or tea or mocha/hot chocolate?
- Why do you blog?
- How would you describe your sense of humor?
- What would your ideal day be like?
- Is there a specific thing you like to blog about?
- What was your favorite class when still at school?
- Could you live without your smartphone?
- Who is your most recent follower? Tag them and give them a shout out!
- Do you have any pets?
- How would you describe yourself in just three words?
- What would you change about your life right now?
n.b. If you prefer the questions asked of me or the random facts about me, please provide those instead.
There is never any obligation with my nominations.
If you’re unable to participate for any reason, please accept this as a gesture of my appreciation.