I’m Thankful For Tag
I am so delighted to receive a tag from a very special friend, Erhynireh a blogger I meet through WordPress at the beginning of 2016.
We both have had our ups and downs but haven’t let the challenges in life get the better of us, we have just kept on doing what we enjoy doing, writing.
For the rules:
- List down three things you are thankful for.
- Nominate fellow bloggers to continue the TAG.
- Use a cool logo to match up with your even cooler answers.
1. Most of all I’m thankful for my husband of fifty-seven years, when I have been down he’s always been there for me.
He is the best and only friend that’s stayed with me throughout of all the hurdles that faced me in life, that’s true love.
2. I’m thankful for all my writing friends which have followed me through my writing years on Squidoo, HubPages, and now on WordPress.
Blessings to you all.
3. I’m thankful for my family, and friends for all the blessings and kind thought’s I have had over the years that have kept me going, especially when I found out I had cancer, sad but it is not good for me, now two years later still going to the specialist, I have another MRI in August but I’m not very hopeful.
I have lived for seventy-six years, that a pretty good life. Now I count each day I wake up a blessing.
I’m cutting back on emails from WordPress and writing on my blog, as it’s getting very hard to concentrate because of the pressure in my head, but I will still be reading your posts on the WordPress Reader.
I would like to nominate everyone for this “Thankful for tab” because you all deserve it, but if any of you I haven’t nominated would like to accept it please do.