Real Neat Blog Award
I was nominated for a “Real Neat Blog Award,” thank you WhippetWisdom, it was such a pleasant surprise.
This nice lady has a couple of Dogs (That’s where the name of his blog comes from) that love playing on the beach.
Writes a lot of good poetry especially Haiku, check out her blog but maybe you are already following her.
Here are the rules for the Real Neat Blog Award:
- Post the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like and link to their blog.
- Let them know you nominated them by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are the Seven Questions to answer
- Where do most visits to your blog come from?
I have no idea. Maybe someone can answer this Question for me. (How do I find out)?
- What is your favorite sport or exercise?
Rugby. Living in NZ, that’s what were the All Backs are, must back out boys, Ha Ha. Also WWE I watch it on TV as my husband is interested (if you can call that a sport.)
- What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
When I shifted into my new house in town after farming in the rural area for 55 years
- What is your favorite quote?
The lord is my shepherd I shall not want.
- What was your favorite class when still at school?
- Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
- What musical instrument have you tried to play?
I have never played any but would love to learn to play the piano
My nominees for the award are:
Innervoice – It’s the music inside you- the sound of the soul.
She writes poetry, short stories, quotes something interesting for most bloggers.
Tasha was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma when she was 25 years old.
Now she is having radiation treatment for breast cancer, go and check her blog out you won’t be sorry a very bright and sparkly writer even with all the pain she is going through.
MsAudrey, I haven’t seen a post for a while hope you read this. love hearing what’s going on in Auckland.
Robin Baldwin – writes lovely poetry which I always enjoy reading.
I would love to add more but my head isn’t cooperating with me today (too much pain) going for my MRI on Wednesday can’t wait to get it over and sort out my face it is very numb (ACC cancer).
If you would like to have this award, let me know and I will add you.
I’m really not imposing anyone of you to write a post but each one of you here truly deserves this beautiful award, I see so many neat blogs as I’m surfing around the blog world, all of you are worthy of this.