Walking into a very dark damp musty room, wondering why it had a blacked out window with an arrow painted on.
She glanced out through the gap, saw nothing of interest, but for a few cars and a man walking along the street.
Stepping back she viewed the situation, why an arrow, where it was pointing to there was nothing but a blank wall, she thought it takes all kinds of people to keep the world going round, and exited from the room.
Thank you to Sonya of Only 100 Words for coming up with Three Line Tales Photo Prompt.
The TLT rules are simple:
- Take a look at the photo prompt and write three lines to go with it.
- Your lines can be poetry, micro-fiction, micro non-fiction or just a really long caption – everything goes as long as it’s three lines long.
- A link back to this post would be nice (it’ll make me feel obliged to swing by yours to read your three lines, and some of your readers might want to join in, too – the more, the merrier, right?).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales – it’ll make it easier for others to find it in the Reader.
- Read other participants’ lines.