Sitting perch high on chairs peering out the window.
Wonder what the attraction is?
Can’t be those buildings, they have been there for hundreds of years.
Thank you to Sonya of Only 100 Words for coming up with Three Line Tales.
The TLT rules are simple:
- Take a look at the photo prompt and write three lines to go with it.
- Your lines can be poetry, micro-fiction, micro non-fiction or just a really long caption – everything goes as long as it’s three lines long.
- A link back to this post would be nice (it’ll make me feel obliged to swing by yours to read your three lines, and some of your readers might want to join in, too – the more, the merrier, right?).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales – it’ll make it easier for others to find it in the Reader.
- Read other participants’ lines.
Please check Sonya’s Post, Three Line Tales – Week Six for detailed instructions.