I was nominated again for an award, thank you Silviamagda, it was such a pleasant surprise.
Her name is Silvia, she is married and lives in Spain.
She is passionate about cooking and reading.
I appreciate being nominated for the third time, this is the second time I’m doing it, a good exercise to find new bloggers that did “Blogging 101” in February.
The Six Simple Rules:
-Thank the person who nominated you and link back to her/his blog.
-Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
-Nominate 10 new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
-Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked.
-Then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating
-Notify the bloggers that you have nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now for the questions Silvia asked me:
1. Why did you start blogging? – When I first started blogging some ten years ago, it was for a place called “Moneylegs” blogging was just getting started the site was called “BlogEstate” it’s long gone now. I hated writing, I was just learning how to use a Windows computer, now have iMac – apple.
2. If you have a favorite meal you always go to? – What is it? Actually, I don’t have a favorite meal I enjoy any food, but my husband always enjoy chicken, so I would most likely cook a chicken meal twice a month.
3. What’s your favorite song of all time? – I enjoy all music, modern, rock, country and western.
4. And your favorite book? Or genre. – I don’t have any, read anything as long as it’s interesting.
5. What’s the best thing for you of blogging? – Following my readers, liking and commenting.
6. What do you do when you don’t have the inspiration to write? – Actually, I’m in that mode now. I go through the prompts from other readers I follow and do one, lately it has been “Photo Prompt’s”.
7. What do I drink in the morning? What do I prefer? – A cup of tea, it’s a habit, been doing it for some sixty years. I don’t drink coffee.
8. Where do you live? – Taranaki in the North Island of New Zealand.
9.What’s your favorite condiment, if you have one? – I would say, Ginger, as an elderly person, I have to be careful with that type of food for seasoning in meals as it upsets my stomach.
10. Do you have animals? – Yes, we live on a farm, animals are my life.
Now is the time to nominate 10 beautiful blogs :). The thing about some of this blogs, I can’t find if they have less than 200 subscribers, so I tag them anyway.
Isobel Cunningham – Writing Under a Montreal Sky
Jessica – Life with Jess
Shelley – Life In My Tin Can
Asterina Blogs – Where Souls Dream, Fly, Come Closer to the Stars
Ersie – Breast Cancer Survivor
Luis Rodriguez – Bare Humanity
Vinneve – Wanderlust
Leah – Raffy Stole MY Heart
Amy – My Mummy Track
Christine Elise – The BareFoot Budget
Here are the questions I would like you to answer:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Is this your first blog or have you had others?
3. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
4. What inspires you?
5. Which one is your most favorite, Facebook or Twitter?
6. How would you describe yourself in just three words?
7. What are your favorite foods to snack on?
8. Are you a coffee or tea person?
9. What is your favorite color?
10. What is your dream vacation destination?
Feel free to accept or decline this nomination, there have been quite a few awards around lately, it is an honor to received them, it means several people think you are a great blogger!.
If you chose to accept, I would love to read your answers!