photo by Glen Noble
Week Five of “Three Line Tales”.
Mountains of topsy-turvy unstructured books
Who would ever find what they were looking for?
What would happen if the shelf collapsed, under all that weight?
Unstructured Means – without formal or systematic organization
Thank you, Sonya of Only 100 Words, for coming up with Three Line Tales.
The TLT rules are simple:
- Take a look at the photo prompt and write three lines to go with it.
- Your lines can be poetry, micro-fiction, micro non-fiction or just a really long caption – everything goes as long as it’s three lines long.
- A link back to this post would be nice (it’ll make me feel obliged to swing by yours to read your three lines, and some of your readers might want to join in, too – the more, the merrier, right?).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales – it’ll make it easier for others to find it in the Reader.
- Read other participants’ lines.
Please check Sonya’s post, Three Line Tales – Week Five for detailed instructions.