Jansen Photo has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award, I’m very happy to accept it.
He is a Photographer, technologist, budding guitarist, Dutch humanist plus much more,
go and check him out at Dutch Goes the Photo.net
Here are the Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from your nominator.
3. Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
That wasn’t too hard, now for the Questions I need to answer:
- What is your best childhood memory? Seeing my Grandmother on my Fathers side, as I never knew my other grandparents, they had both passed away before I was born.
- What is your favorite music? Modern also western music.
- Where is your happy place? Writing at my computer
- What was one of the most defining moments in your life? When I got married.
- What do you like to achieve with your blog? Peace of mind, meeting other bloggers around the world, which doing “Blogging 101” I have achieved this.
- What aspect of blogging do you love the most? Starting to really enjoy writing “Flash Fiction”.
- If you could witness any event in the past or future, what would it be? Cannot think of an answer for this one.
- What does a perfect day look like to you? Seeing the sun shining in the winter.
- What is your favorite quote? Learn by doing, Knowledge is Power. (My school motto I have never forgotten it in the last 65 years.
- 10. What is your favorite genre of fiction? This question is a bit hard for me, so I will name Sylvester Stallone as my favorite film genre, only because my husband has control over the remote and it seems as though his films are always on. I’m not a reader of any specific literary genre, enjoy any book.
- 11. What’s your ultimate vacation spot? Christchurch, New Zealand – where my husbands Great Grandfather arrived in 1840, the start of the Hagley’s generation in NZ.
My Sunshine Nominees:
7. Skyz Candies
10. Sarah Thom
11. Lisa Kraft
Now My questions for you:
- What is your best childhood memory?
- How do you handle a stressful day?
- Where is your happy place?
- What was one of the most defining moments in your life?
- What do you like to achieve with your blog?
- What aspect of blogging do you love the most?
- What do you prefer, books or an movies?
- What does a perfect day look like to you?
- What are your favorite foods to snack on?
- 10.What is the one thing that you are most proud of?
- 11.What’s your ultimate vacation spot?
I apologize if you’ve previously been nominated or have already done The Sunshine Blogger Award.