I thank Kritika from Conquer The Now blog for nominating me.
I just started building my blog in January 2016, I did the “Blogging 101” Challenge.
Receiving the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award nomination is very rewarding.
The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award is given to female bloggers via nominations.
It is a peer encouragement Blogger Award just like the Leibster Award. As an added bonus, you get to meet a lot of bloggers. 🙂
There are a few rules to be followed while accepting this nomination:
- Express your gratitude to your fellow blogger who nominated you by linking to her blog.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by your nominator.
- Add the ‘Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award’ logo/image.
- Nominate seven more bloggers for this award and ask them to answer ten questions.
- Write a post about it all.
Without further ado, let me dive in and answer the ten questions that I was given.
1. What made you start your very own blog?
I have a HubPages account, so many things are happening there I decided it was time to start my own blog, that was my New Year thought so here I’m doing it with no regrets.
2. What do you prefer, books or movies?
Prefer reading books as my husband has control over the TV remote. We live in the country along way from a movie theatre, so we never see any movies.
3. What motivates you to write routinely on your blog?
I think I have a blogging bug, I can’t keep away from my computer, enjoy writing very much.
4. Name one song that describes you.
How great thou art. That’s me, it sends cold shivers down my spine, it’s the song I would like sung at my funeral.
5. What is the one habit you would like to develop the most?
Writing a book.
6. If you are given 36 hours of time, which tourist destination would you like to visit?
Christchurch in the South Island of New Zealand.
7.What is your favorite topic to blog about?
Just started, only written one – Flash Fiction.
8. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
Queen Mother, Elizabeth the second, I saw her in 1953 in New Zealand, have always enjoyed reading about her, pretty special person to me.
9.What is the one thing that you are most proud of?
Being a Sewer all my life
10. What is the one thing that you wish to create?
I love looking at what others have created with quilting, I would like to make a Queen size bed cover.
All right, that is all about me.
I am nominating seven bloggers from the following blogs for this award.
Here are the questions I would like you to answer:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Is this your first blog or have you had others?
3. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
4. What inspires you?
5. Which one is your favorite Facebook or Twitter?
6. Who is your favorite TV/movie series character?
7. What are your favorite foods to snack on?
8. Are you a coffee or tea person?
9. What is your favorite color?
10. What is your dream vacation destination?
Feel free to accept or decline this nomination, there have been quite a few awards around lately, it is an honor to received them, it’s a lot of work but it means people think you are a great blogger!. If you chose to accept, I would love to read your answers!
Once again, a very big thank you Kritika for nominating me.
Happy Day Writing Ladies!