This is an unbelievable maths formula you will smile when you see the answer.
1. Grab a calculator
2. Key in the first three digits of your phone number (not the area code)
3. Multiply by 80, press enter
4. Add 1, press enter
5. Multiply by 250, press enter
6. Add the last 4 digits of your phone number, press enter
7. Add the last 4 digits of your phone number again, press enter
8. Subtract 250, press enter
9. Divide the number by 2, press enter.
Do you recognize the answer?
This works in New Zealand, I would be interested to see it it does in other countries around the world.
Do you know another maths puzzle, that you can share with us, if so, please leave it in the comments.