I have been awarded “The Liebster Award” it is an award that is passed from blogger to blogger in order to help readers— just like you— find new and enticing blogs to follow!
I would like to thank the blogger who nominated me, Rafa Farihah.
I’m a writer have been for some time now, this is my first personal blog, it’s only a month old I started out by doing the “Blogging 101” assignments, which I’m so happy I did because I have met many new faces around the world.
Six Simple Rules of The Liebster Award
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer 10 question that the blogger gives you.
3. Give 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 blogs with under 200 followers.
5. Notify the bloggers that you have nominated them.
6. Give them 10 questions to answer.
Rafa asked me the following questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to learn how to use the internet so I joined “Moneylegs.com” Network Development Club on the 21 October 2005.
It was owned by Doug Williams, 10 FREE Marketing Courses “Morphing Newbies to Success” which were geared towards building your basic marketing skills, and by attending conferences.
They had their own blogging site called “Blogestate” – Blogging & Winning – Which was training you to write blogs, it is not on the Internet now.
I didn’t enjoy blogging, I set myself to write one blog every Sunday, it was so hard, but I made myself do it, by the third week I was finding it easier, so here I’m today with my own personal website.
2. What is your dream vacation destination?
I have already written a blog about my Dream Vacation.
3. If you were stranded on an island and could take any three things and people with you, what and who would they be?
My husband, water, camera. Why a camera, if we never survived, there would be photos that would show the finder of it, what we had seen and done.
4. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it?
No answer for this question, I hope I never have superpowers, I think that would ruin my happy family.
5. If a film adaption of a book comes out, do you read the book or see the movie first?
Read the book. Why? As we don’t go to the movies and my husband has control of the remote, I would never know anything about it if I didn’t read the book.
6. What song(s) are you listening to on repeat right now?
Not sure how I can answer that as I don’t know what repeat is, but I listen on the radio to all music, I love music it makes my world go around.
7. How many different countries have you visited?
Never left the North Island of New Zealand.
8. Name your favorite author, favorite musician/music group, favorite book, and favorite movie.
That’s easy, I don’t have any favorites, I enjoy any music etc
9. If you could meet any celebrity (dead or alive), who would it be?
If I could meet someone that’s not a celebrity, it would be my parents to change the way things ended, before they both passed away in the 1970s.
10. Are you part of any fandoms, and if so, which ones? (ex. Harry Potter, One Direction, Twilight, etc.)
No nothing sorry, sometimes I wish I was.
I found these questions quite hard, especially as I don’t go to the movies, I have been a country lass and enjoy nature, animals and the outdoors, the most time I spend indoors is writing at my computer and relaxing for bed by doing 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles
10 random facts about myself:
1. My zodiac sign is Virgo
2. I went to four different schools before going to Stratford High School in Taranaki.
3. I only drink tea with my food, other times water.
4. Have twelve great grandchildren
5. I treat all member of my family the same, I have no specials.
6. My husband and I are semi-retiring this year from the farm and going to live in town, both in our late seventies.
7. I have lived in Taranaki NZ for seventy years.
8. I enjoy gardening.
9. Love working with farm animals.
10. My favorite genre of music is pop.
I would like to nominate the following blogs (in no particular order):
This was kind of hard because some of you don’t have the number of followers on your blogs so I really don’t know if it is under 200 or not.
Here are my 10 questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Is this your first blog or have you had others?
3. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
4. What inspires you?
5. Is there a specific thing you like to blog about?
6. Who is your favorite TV/movie series character?
7. What are your favorite foods to snack on?
8. Are you a coffee or tea person?
9. What do you do in your free time?
10. What is your dream vacation destination?
I apologize if you’ve previously been nominated or have already done a Liebster post as I was looking for bloggers to nominate there are many of my friends with this awards.